VAFF IN PERSON Health and Safety Protocols
Theatre: Cineplex Odeon International Village Cinema and Scotiabank Theatre Vancouver
- All of the theatre employees and VAFF volunteers are required to wear face masks at all times at the venue before, during, and after the show.
- The theatre are at full capacity at any time. There will be section to be blocking off to ensure appropriate social distancing that can be maintained.
- Lineups for the admittance to the theatre will form outside at the lobby and have clear signage to indicate where patrons should stand to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Theatre staff and VAFF volunteers will assist with designated seating in the auditorium. Patrons who attend together are permitted to sit together.
- Lineups for the restrooms will be clearly marked with floor decals.
- Auditorium entrances/exits will be clearly marked.
- As per the directive of the Provincial Health Officer of BC, Cineplex is required to check Proof of Vaccination or BC VACCINE CARD for all guests 12 years of age and older before entering to the venue.
- Cineplex ask guests to please arrive 30 minutes in advance of their showtime and to come ready to present their government-issued ID and provincial App and/or government-issued print out. For more information visit the government website.
Hand Sanitizer & Face Masks
- The theatre strongly recommends all patrons wear a face mask when entering, while in the lobby, in line at the concession, and while using washrooms. A supply of masks will be available at the theatre for no charge.
- All patrons must wear a face mask at all times at the auditorium, except to eat and drink.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located by VAFF’s information desk area.
- Cineplex is responsible for cleaning of high-contact areas, such as door handles, counter tops, railings, elevator buttons, and customer service barriers. Thorough cleaning of the theatre lobby, hallways, restrooms, etc., will take place before, during, and after each screening.
- Cineplex is responsible for cleaning the seating area after each screening.
- THE VAFF BOX OFFICE WILL BE ON SITE. The limited ticket sales will be conducted via mobile platform / Online only.
- Online tickets will be available to purchase it via VAFF.org
- No Standby or Rush Tickets will be sold at the theatre under any circumstance.
- VAFF will be responsible for mobile or e-ticket check-in before showtime at their designated zone in lobby area.
- Social distancing floor decals will be in place at the concession ordering and pick-up line.
- Clear signage & instructions will be available at the concession area for ordering food and drinks.
As per the directive of the Provincial Health Officer of BC, the Proof of vaccination and the BC Vaccine Card is required to access to all venues, services and businesses.
Visitors from other provinces or territories / international:
People from other Canadian provinces or territories must show:
- Provincially/territorially officially recognized vaccine record
- Valid government photo ID
International visitors must show:
- Proof of vaccination they used to enter Canada
- Learn more about the COVID-19 testing enter to Canada
All VAFF staffs, volunteers and attendees must have the Proof of vaccination and the BC Vaccine Card before entering to all of the VAFF’s events venue.
Other Health & Safety Reference: https://vaff.org/health-safety-reference/